|« March 2018 »|
| || || || ||1||2||3|
Feeding your rabbit
It is very important that you feed your rabbit pellets and hay daily. As an added treat you can feed them other foods such as:
- Romaine Lettuce
- Turnip Greens
- Broccoli (leaves and stems)
- Brussel sprouts
Fruits can be fed to your rabbit but in VERY small amounts.
- Cherries (without the seed)
- Apple (any variety, without stem and seeds)
- Plum (without the pits)
- Berries (any type)
- Pineapple (remove skin)
- Banana (remove peel; no more than about 2 1/8 inch slices a day for a 5 lb rabbit)
- Melons (any – can include peel and seeds)
- Star Fruit
Do NOT under no circumstances feed your rabbit Chocolate! Your rabbit will get sick!
Things to remember:
Do not change food drastically or suddenly. Food and water should always be available. Never use food directly from the fridge or freezer.
Total online: 1